Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What happened to the blog jar?

As I was pondering topics for my mandatory blog, I noticed that the blog jar was missing! This makes brainstorming ideas for my blog a bit more difficult!

My only source of inspiration right now is the honest sky, the toasty sun, and the sweet breeze that is all around. This breathtaking weather is certainly boosting my psyche after a long episode of the winter blahs! The last thing I want to do is to sit in an OULN cave (no windows) for my Linguistics class. Sadly, this is where I'll be at 3:10--at least physically. Mentally I'll be lying in a hammock half asleep with sunglasses on and a copy of a book of MY choice. It's been so long since I've read one of those that I don't even know what the book would be...but it would be something...good.

This time of the year, being so inspiring, would be a wonderful time to write, paint, or do any of the other activities I never have time to do anymore. I'm not complaining though! Every second I get the chance to I've been spending outside in the sun reading for my classes!

I love the 80s--and not just the decade--the temperatures too! :)


2 comments:

Brandi said...

Nice post, Jenelle :)

I didn't notice the blog jar was missing until I read this. Hmm... where'd it go, I wonder? I know it was there last week...

Deb Nickles said...

The "honest sky"--nice phrase.