Sunday, March 29, 2009

SI La Vi Spring Break



Thanks, Denver, for arranging the, erm, bowling event for last Tuesday. Having arrived a little after six and discovering that only the, um, three of us had made it, we decided to head over to BW3 for appetizers and drinks. After some BBQ nachos, we thought The Watchmen sounded interesting enough--and it just happened to be bargain Tuesday! So, after Denver and I pulled Jessica away from the lanes, we headed over to Danberry's and watched what Jessica would later dub as "soft . . ." (rhymes with corn). The Watchmen?
What do you think?

So, yeah, bowling was a bust. What about an occasional movie night?

5 comments:

Denver said...

Not bad. Thought it stayed close to the original. Thought they overemphasized the sex. I give it a thumbs up.

Jessica said...

Haha....I had a fun time! Though I'd like to inform everyone that despite the weird look on my face in the picture, the only drink I had at BW3 was Sprite :).

The movie was definitely interesting too. I think a movie night would be great!

Jenn said...

Man, I wish I could've gone. I planned on it, and then realized I had previous plans with friends from Ironton. We never get to see them, and since they, too, had spring break, they came up and stayed a couple days.

I think a future movie night (or another bowling night, or a Texas Hold'em night, or any kind of night) sounds great. Hopefully we can all find free time to make another one happen this quarter!

Sarah C said...

I would love to attend something. How about a weekend date!

Anonymous said...

Anyone interested in watching Slumdog together? Maybe we could find a place on campus to view--it's just been released to DVD . . .